- ASBPE announces 2017 Azbee Awards of Excellence finalists ASBPE congratulates all the finalists of the Azbee Awards of Excellence competition! This year more than 1,200 entries were received and more than 90 experienced B2B editors and designers assisted with judging the 76 categories of entries. The Azbees honor the best in business-to-business media, recognizing outstanding work by B2B, trade, association and professional publications. One ...
- ASBPE announces 2016 Azbee Awards of Excellence finalists ASBPE congratulates all the finalists of the Azbee Awards of Excellence competition! This year more than 1,150 entries were received and more than 90 experienced B2B editors and designers assisted with judging the more than 75 categories of entries. The Azbees honor the best in business-to-business media, recognizing outstanding work by B2B, trade, association and professional ...
- Heartland Region Azbee Awards Luncheon in Cleveland Join us for the Heartland Region Azbee Awards Luncheon in Cleveland When: Friday, June 24, 11:30 A.M.-1:30 P.M. Where: Merwin’s Wharf in downtown Cleveland 1785 Merwin Ave., Cleveland, OH 44113 Cost: ASBPE members—$40 Non-members—$45 Register: Contact: Stephanie Ricca, Editor in chief, Hotel News Now firstname.lastname@example.org
- ASBPE 2016 National Conference & Azbee Awards Banquet Join ASBPE at Poynter and change the way you think about your audience, your revenue and your B2B publication. We’re bringing together the best of Poynter and ASPBE in this year’s ASBPE national conference and Azbee Awards Banquet, July 21-22. Expert teachers and industry leaders will take you beyond the basics to the strategies and techniques that ...
- An exciting year ahead for ASBPE: Letter from the president To my ASBPE friends and colleagues across the country, Wow! Is it really only the middle of January? We’ve had so much going on with ASBPE so far this year that it seems like more of 2016 has already passed. But it’s all good — promise. So please bear with me for just a few minutes ...
- American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE) to Relocate to Poynter Institute as Part of New Partnership Poynter to provide management of annual ASBPE awards, membership, events and more PETERSBURG, Fla. (Dec. 17, 2015) – The American Society of Business Publication Editors announced today it will relocate its base of operations to The Poynter Institute, which also will provide comprehensive management services to the 51-year-old association. As part of the agreement, Poynter will provide ...
- Heartland Regional Azbees 2015 The Cleveland chapter of ASBPE hosted the 2015 Heartland Region Azbee Awards banquet on Thursday, August 13.
- Digital Media Content Producer – North Coast Media The Digital Media Content Producer will be responsible for developing the content voice and message for all aspects of North Coast Media‘s online presence. The position is located in Cleveland, OH. In addition to writing, editing and proofreading site content, and will also work closely with the technical team to maintain site standards with regard ...
- Archived three-part webinar series: Multimedia storytelling for journalists Learn to create compelling multimedia content over lunch, using nothing more than your smartphone or tablet. Think it’s impossible or too difficult? Think again. In ASBPE’s three-part webcast series on multimedia storytelling, you’ll learn how from Sarah Redohl, managing editor of Columbia Business Times, an Azbee Award-winning publication that won the 2014 Gold Award for visual ...
- Archived webcast: Connect with more B2B readers using easy, everyday web tips On Nov. 19, 2014 ASBPE hosted an hour-long webcast — the first in its new monthly webcast series! In this webcast, which is now archived and available for free to ASBPE members, you’ll learn how to use SEO for editorial topic selection, see how to use free keyword research tools like Google AdWords, investigate where to ...
- Third Thursday happy hours continue on Aug 21! The chapters below will host happy hours at popular local restaurants and bars, allowing B2B editors, designers and freelancers the opportunity to meet, mingle and talk shop.
- Heartland Region Azbee Night: July 11 The evening of Tuesday, June 24th saw the presentation of ASBPE’s 2014 Heartland Region Awards of Excellence. Find out who won!
- Investment Communications Editor – PNC As an Editor within Investment Strategy & Services (“IS&S”), a part of PNC Asset Management Group, you will be part of a successful and growing organization.
- Winners! ASBPE 2013 Central/Southeast Region Awards Winners! ASBPE 2013 Central/SouthEast Region Awards Following the recent ASBPE Award Banquet in Chicago, you can download a list of the winners for the Central/Southeast Region awards (25K PDF). Regional gold winners are listed below, but please download the full document to see all winners in all categories. Click here to view a list of the ...
- What’s next for b2b publications? What’s next for b2b publications? Cleveland Chapter — Spring 2009 Meeting Is print dying? Or will there always be opportunities for business editors because of our niche markets? What can you do to make your publication essential in this era of layoffs and shutdowns? How do you integrate different channels of media? Join us as we hear from experts who ...
Business editors and writers now have a local organization geared specifically to their needs.
- Regular membership in ASBPE is open to editors and writers who work for business, professional, trade, and association/society publications, including freelance writers.
- Affiliate membership is open to any individual or supplier who offers products or services to regular members and/or their publishing organizations.
For more information on membership, click here.
Cleveland Chapter Officers
Editor in chief, Hotel Management
Marisa Palmieri Shugrue
Editor, Landscape Management
Editorial director, Design World
Freelance writer and editor