Congrats to all the finalists in the 2012 Azbee Awards!
ASBPE’s competition recognizes the hard work and commitment of business and professional magazine, newsletter, and Web editors and designers. These awards are prestigious acknowledgement that publications have met high standards of excellence and is at the top of the profession. The Society’s contest is extremely competitive and one of the largest U.S. business publication competitions.
Click here for the full list of finalists, which now includes the Magazine of the Year, Website of the Year and Multi-Platform Presentation of the Year categories.
Publications with the most finalist entries include:
- CIO and CIO.com: 11 entries
- Builder: 11 entries
- Computerworld: 10 entries
- Architect, Bloomberg Businessweek, EcoHome, Exhibitor Magazine, and Security Management: 8 entries each
In most categories, a gold, silver, and bronze award is given. The level of the awards will not be announced until the public awards ceremonies.
Both the National and Regional award winners will be announced at the regional ceremonies in July and August:
- Northeastern Region banquet: July 18, New York City
- Western Region banquet: July 25, Kansas City
- Midwest-South Region banquet: July 26, Chicago
- Central-Southeast Region banquet: Aug. 3, Washington, DC (register now)
The finalist list is arranged alphabetically by publication name.