Knighthouse Media in Chicago, Illinois, is looking for a top-notch media professional to write and edit content for the company’s lineup of award-winning web and magazine properties. We are looking for a talented, well-rounded professional with experience in writing, editing and social media.http://firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate:
· Has at least three to five years of professional media experience, either print or digital;
· Is familiar with or proficient in using major social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook in a B-to-B context;
· Has at least a bachelor’s degree in communications or a related topic;
· Is good at meeting deadlines and multitasking, and can work in a fast-paced environment;
· Is comfortable interviewing top-level business executives;
· Is a fast learner who can write and edit content for a variety of market segments, including foodservice, manufacturing and construction;
· Is well-versed in Office, InDesign and Joomla; and
· Has a positive, hard-working attitude.
This full-time editor will be based in the Chicago Loop. The editor will work on several of our media properties, including Retail Merchandiser (retail-merchandiser.com) and Food & Drink (fooddrink-magazine.com). This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to play an important role in a growing business.
For consideration, please submit resume, published writing samples and salary requirements to email@example.com. Emails without salary requirements will not be considered. Please put “Editor – Chicago” in the subject line of your email.
To apply, contact: