- Investigating a Company: The Long and the Short of It Investigating a Company: The Long and the Short of It Follow the money. ...
- ASBPE 2013 Northeastern Region Awards Banquet ASBPE 2013 Northeastern Region Awards Banquet Save the evening of Thursday, July 18th ...
- Save the date: Kansas City Boot Camp to be held October 1 Save the date: Kansas City Boot Camp to be held October 1 On ...
- Azbee Awards 2013: Finalists Announced! Azbee Awards 2013: Finalists Announced! Now that the entry processing and judging are ...
ASBPE National Editorial Conference, Chicago: July 26
ASBPE boot camp, Kansas City: Oct. 1
Third Thursdays, various locations: June 20, July 19, Aug. 15
As an ASBPE member in 2013, you will enjoy discounts to educational and networking events, free Webinar registrations until the early bird deadline, and a discount on entries to the Azbees awards competition. Join now or renew your membership to take advantage of these and other benefits. Membership is only $75 for full-time editors, writers and designers and $50 for freelancers.
This Week in Ethics
At ASBPE’s debut Ethics Virtual Roundtable, marketing involvement clearly was an important concern
Ethics Advisory: Proactive marketing effort is editor’s best response when publisher seeks to increase ad/editorial swaps
Advertiser pressure for more editorial tie-ins continues to be the dominant ethical issue editors confront. A nervous publisher coping with ad sales slippage may attempt to trample editorial colleagues.
- Associate Editor – Phoenix Media, Chicago, IL
- Associate Editor – EHS Today, A Penton Media publication, Cleveland, OH
- Editorial Intern – SustainablePlant.com/Putman Media, Inc, Itasca, IL.
- See these and other job listings
Thank you to everyone who submitted entries in the 2013 Azbees Awards of Excellence competition. Winners will be honored at our regional and national awards banquets this summer. The national banquet will be held July 26 in Chicago, following a one-day national editorial conference.