ASBPE Job Bank
Our exclusive listing of employment opportunities.
To submit a FREE employment ad, click here.
Listings are in chronological order, most recent postings first. Although ASBPE attempts to keep the listings up to date, some positions may have been filled.
When you reply to an ad, please mention that you saw it on the ASBPE web site.
- Editor – Congressional Budget Office The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) is looking for a full-time editor to work in Washington, DC to make analytical and technical reports clear and accessible to a broad audience –– including Members of Congress, Congressional staff, researchers, and other members of the public.
- Associate Editor – The American Ceramic Society For full-time employment, The American Ceramic Society is seeking an Associate Editor to acquire, initiate, write, edit, and/or copyedit content to be used in ACerS electronic and print communications including ACerS’s website, Ceramic Tech Today blog, web-based outlets, the ACerS Bulletin magazine, and special print, video, and electronic initiatives.
- Freelance marketing communications copywriter – Great Lakes Bay Publishing Freelance marcom direct mail copywriter must have specific experience writing for the personal insurance industry.
- Editor and Head of Content (Bilingual) – Nearshore Americas We are looking for a savvy professional with a passion for startups, technology/ IT services and globalization — someone who can quickly identify industry trends (through briefings and on-the-ground meetings throughout the Americas) and be able to efficiently deploy a team of freelancers to explain the business significance of these trends.
- Associate Editor – Institute of Food Technologists The Associate Editor is responsible for researching, writing, editing, and proofreading content for several sections of Food Technology magazine and for writing feature articles and newsletter items. He/she works collaboratively with members of the editorial team, communications department staff, and other IFT department personnel, and lends expertise and support to internal and external audiences. This ...